The Captain West House
Built in 1834 by sea captain Nathaniel West, the brick West House is the
of the Inn's three houses and reflects the fine craftsmanship of of the Federal period.
Each of the 23 spacious guest rooms and suites is individually decorated with antiques
and period detail. Many feature working fireplaces, in season, kitchenettes or whirlpool
baths. The West House is also pet-friendly, by prior arrangement.
Tucked away in the original kitchens of the Captain West House is our cozy
room. All rates include a hearty continental breakfast that can also be enjoyed in
the garden courtyard during warm weather.